Author Topic: Nitroplanes.com coupon code for 5% off  (Read 2853 times)

Offline TCCobra13

• Trade Count: (1)
Nitroplanes.com coupon code for 5% off
« on: February 07, 2011, 10:54:32 PM »
hey i found this coupon code it for 5% off. i ordered a power glider from them today so it should work for a while.
"I have seen Top Gun and it really doesn't look that hard. "

Offline TCCobra13

Re: Nitroplanes.com coupon code for 5% off
« Reply #1 on: February 10, 2011, 06:47:22 PM »
hobbypartz.com has free shipping on all Gens Ace battery packs.

Offline EricJ320

• Global Moderator
  • Trade Count: (4)
« Reply #2 on: February 10, 2011, 10:30:21 PM »
hobbypartz.com has free shipping on all Gens Ace battery packs.

Umm... actually, they have free shipping on everything... all the time!  And, as I posted in my Gens Ace thread, HPZ10 will get you an additional 10% off!   :D

I say this knocking on wood, I've had 4 or 5 orders from Hobbypartz since the first of the year, mostly GA batteries, but a few other items now, and I have nothing but great service from them.  They ship orders quickly, usually by the end of the day, or the very next day at the latest, and it comes UPS, for free, usually within 5 business days from California to Tennessee.  I've never had an incorrect item, a DOA item, or had anything but a top notch experience.  There are complaints in the forums, saying that if you do have a problem, they can be a pain to deal with, but I just haven't had to go that route yet.  What I do know, if you make posts in their vendor forum on RCG, and post it on their Facebook page, you get much quicker and more helpful service than just going to their phone or email.  I've been nothing but pleased with their service so far, and completely ecstatic about their GA packs!   In other words, they have my business right now, until they give me reason not to!  And, shhh... :-X, they have a brushless motor and ESC upgrade with my son's Stampede's name all over it for his birthday in April, for under $50!  He thought it was bad a$& when it did almost 25mph, he will love it when it will do 50mph+!  :P
Eric
Airtroncis 2.4Ghz FHSS

Offline TCCobra13

« Reply #3 on: February 10, 2011, 10:45:26 PM »
ok that pretty cool i went ahead and got a glider from nitroplanes so thats why i posted the promo code for 5 off but 10 sounds much better though oh well.

Offline EricJ320

• Global Moderator
  • Trade Count: (4)
« Reply #4 on: February 10, 2011, 11:00:38 PM »
ok that pretty cool i went ahead and got a glider from nitroplanes so thats why i posted the promo code for 5 off but 10 sounds much better though oh well.

You did fine, remember, even though Nitroplanes, Hobbypartz, Xheli, and Nitrorcx are all one and the same, Nitroplanes is where you get their planes from.  And even though Nitroplanes carries some of the same things as Hobbypartz, they aren't always the same price, so you have to check both sites sometimes.  Hobbypartz, is just that, parts for your planes, heli's and cars, you won't find many, if any models there, just all the parts and goodies to support and upgrade your models.  So I don't think you missed out on a better deal by going with Nitroplanes, you did just fine I'm sure!
Eric
Airtroncis 2.4Ghz FHSS

Offline TCCobra13

« Reply #5 on: February 11, 2011, 12:01:06 AM »
ok